Nursery Rhymes Stories
That Feels Like Play
Nursery rhymes, poems, stories and more
Fantasy, fun and magic galore
Amazing adventures await you to share
Gather your children and favorite chair
Every adventure, every story
Every poem or rhyme
Sprinkled carefully, slowly
And absorbed over time
Gives your child’s imagination
The tools that it needs
Use the stories you’ll find here
As the perfect seeds
Are you having fun with your kids?
Is your quality time filled with adventure and wonder?
Kids stories, kids poems, fairy tales and mother goose rhymes overflow with adventure and wonder.
It’s the only fun way I can think of to uncork your child’s imagination and release their desire to learn that will continue through life.
History’s greatest minds weren’t afraid to imagine.
The greatest inventions - ever invented - began with imagining.
Albert Einstein said:
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
What a gift to give your child.
And to think . . .
. . . it can all start with a simple nursery rhyme
. . . or a bedtime story
. . . or a poem.
Bedtime stories, fairy tales and folktales, kids poems and mother goose rhymes have been passed down and recited for hundreds – even thousands – of years.
Generation after generation telling the same stories and rhyming the same rhymes.
- Because they’re fun
- Kids love them, and
- They teach. (oops! Let’s keep that our little secret)
As far as your kids know . . .
It’s all about the fun.
Which we all know
In a kids’ world
Is Priority #1
Albert Einstein said:
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
Your Home Library
Kids Book Shelf
It’s always a good day for creative play
Kids plays are creative play at its best. Fun to watch. Fun to perform. But, did you know that plays are actually beneficial for teaching language skills, developing social skills and confidence? Participating in a dramatic play develops critical thinking skills, along with reading comprehension and communication skills.
Team work and its valuable life lessons are enhanced through acting in a play. Dramatic plays are the epitome of role play, which has been well documented as highly beneficial to a child’s social growth.
Even kids who complain about not wanting to read are interested in the dramatizations. Plays are very hands-on. Perfect for the hands-on learner.
Introducing children to this format when they are young is a fun and easy way of instilling these valuable life skills and lessons. As parents, we take our tools any, and every, way available. A child’s play is another one of those tools not to be overlooked. Why not give a play a try?
It’s always a good day for a play.
Get your copy today!
our newNURSERY RHYMES
It’s a Good Day
For a Play!
- Nursery Rhymes Fun Blog
- Nursery Rhymes Fun Blog Updates on all the latest stories, poems and fun stuff on nursery-rhymes-fun.com
- Learning to Read Creating a Reading Habit
- Learning to Read with Nursery Rhymes and Other Fun Language Activities
- Kids Poems Are Fun - Have Some!
- A Collection of Really Fun Kids Poems. Preschool poems for kids a great way to introduce your child to the world of childrens poetry.
- Fun Short Rhyming Stories For Kids
- Rhyming Stories - A Poem With A Plot . Reads Like A Story
- Book Store Books for Kids
- Nursery Rhymes Fun Book Store. Kindle Books, Word Play Puzzle Books, Fairy Tale Plays, Memory Cards Game, Playscripts and more
- Mother Goose Rhymes
- Rhyming is easy and so much fun. Here's Mother Goose Classics to show you how it's done.
- Childrens Prayers
- Childrens Prayers for Bedtime, Morning, Mealtime, Special Times, Anytime
- Bedtime Stories Short Stories for Kids Online
- Bedtime Stories for a Happy Bedtime. Short Bedtime Stories for Kids Online
- Childrens Bible Stories - Christian Childrens Stories
- Childrens Bible Stories - Childrens Christian Stories with Morals - The Concrete Foundations of Life.
- Fairy Tales - Fantasy, Fun and Magic Galore
- Fairy Tales - Food for the Imagination
- Kids Christmas Stories And Other Holiday Stories
- Holiday Stories to Share - Kids Christmas Stories, Easter Stories, Thanksgiving Stories, Halloween Stories and More
- Stories with Morals Story Lessons by Virtue
- Stories with Morals Teachable Moments Aided by Story Lessons Children Will Enjoy Reading or Listening To.
- Fairy Tale Plays for Kids. Plays and Skits for Kids to Perform. Puppet Shows too
- Fairy Tale Plays. 16 Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tale Play Skits for Kids. Kids will be the Actors, Audience, Puppet Masters. Many uses for creative endeavors.
- Alphabet Poems Creative Language Activities
- Alphabet poems - ABC poems – Creative and fun language activities for kids who are learning to read.
- Haiku Poetry Haiku Poems for Kids
- Haiku for Kids Teaching the art of Haiku Poetry
- Tongue Twisters Twist Tongues
- Tantalizing Tongue Twisters To Teach Tiny Tots
- Limericks LOL
- Limericks - Funny Nonsense Poems You Will Laugh Out Loud.
- Poems about Flowers
- Stories and Poems About Flowers. What power the little flower. It fills your hearth with joy
- Kids Riddles word puzzles and riddles for kids keep them thinking and laughing
- It’s kids riddles time! The day is drawing to an end. Fireflies are spreading their wings. The children are resting quietly after a long day of laughter and games. Let the fun begin!
- Nursery Rhyme Games for Children
- Nursery Rhyme Games – The Best Old Time Games for Children – London Bridge, Blind Mans Bluff, Round the Mulberry Bush and More.
- Nursery Rhymes Songs and Popular Preschool Music Lyrics
- Popular Nursery Rhymes Songs. Sheet Music and nursery rhymes lyrics to the most popular old time nursery songs
- Funny Kid Quotes
- Funny Kid Quotes - Kids Say the Darndest Things. Laugh along with the super funny things kids say. Funny kids and their humorous quotes.
- Childrens Learning Enhanced Through Creative Play
- Expand Your Childrens Learning Opportunities Through Creative Play
- Famous Inventors and Why They Invent
- Why Do Famous Inventors Wonder Why? We all wonder about things, but it’s what we do next that will make each one of us very different.
- Nursery Rhymes Friends Info Links
- Nursery Rhymes Friends Info Links - We've Got Friends We'd Like To Share
- Share This Site With Your Friends
- Spread The Word - Share This Site
- Contact Me
- Nursery-Rhymes-Fun Contact Me Page
- Read Aloud 15 Minutes
- Does reading aloud really matter? It does! Take the read aloud 15 minutes challenge. 15 minutes every day.
- Chapter Books
- Chapter Books are a significant step in the process of learning to read. Childrens classics are a great start to creating a lifetime love of reading
- Play Scripts
- Play Scripts for Kids. The Whole World is a Stage. Today is a good day for a Play.
- Testimonials and High Praise for the stories, poems and happiness you'll find on nursery rhymes fun
- Nursery Rhymes Fun Newsletter
- The Nursery Rhymes Fun E-Stories E-Zine
- Printables for kid fun. Posters, crafts, activities for fun when there's just nothing to do.